Uses and Benefits of Aloe Vera Gel for Flawless Skin | How to get Spotless Glowing Skin Naturally

I love treating my skin with natural ingredients as I have extremely sensitive skin. Some of the natural ingredients are Gram flour(besan), aloe vera gel(from the fresh leaf), curd, coconut oil, masoor dal. I will share the applications and benefits of all of them one by one. The problems I had faced after using chemical products on my face are burning, irritation, swelling, extreme dryness, bumps. I always had acne-free skin but it was dull accompanying dark circles. My encounter with the home remedies happened because of my father who always advised of using natural things on skin. I have seen tremendous changes in my skin since I switched to using natural ingredients. My skin glows. I love the results.

application and benefits of aloe vera gel for beautiful skin

So today, I am gonna tell you how to use aloe vera gel to get acne and dark spots free skin that has a natural glow. 

Benefits of Aloe vera gel for skin:

Aloe vera is one of the most amazing medicinal plants. It is found in almost every Indian household so you need not spend an extra penny on it. If you do not have one in your home; get it now from a nursey or from your neighborhood. It can be used both internally and externally. It has enormous benefits from curing skin problems to giving lustrous and healthy hair.  It kills the bacteria that cause acne and has an inflammatory property that soothes the skin.

aloe vera gel benefits for skin
  • It kills bacteria causing acne.
  • It is a natural cleanser.
  • Reduces inflammation.
  • Gives a natural glow to your skin.
  • Reduces wrinkles and dark spots on your face.
  • Slows the signs of aging.
  • Hydrates your skin.
  • Removes dead skin cells.
  • Protects you from sunburn.

How to use Aloe Vera to get spotless, acne-free skin

Carefully cut one leaf from the aloe vera plant. Wash it and cut a small part of it or as required. (Cover the rest of the leaf with a cling film to store and use it the next day.) Remove the thorns from the sides of the aloe vera leaf using a knife. Peel the skin and take the gel from it.

aloe vera gel uses for naturally glowing skin

Apply the gel on your face focusing on the affected areas. Massage it on your skin gently and leave it overnight. You can wipe out the extra gel with tissue paper but do not wash. Repeat the process every night for 7 days to see effective results. Use extra gel to massage your hands.

You can also use the ready-made aloe vera gel available in the market. But make sure it is herbal and free from chemicals. However, for best results use fresh gel from the plant.

Post a Comment

0 Comments